Saturday, June 27, 2015

A HUGE opportunity!!





A little over 2 years ago, I found my DREAM JOB. It was absolutely LIFE CHANGING for me and my family!! I want to share this with you because I never thought this would do anything for my family... but 2 years ago I decided that I wanted something MORE for my family... and I haven't looked back. 

When I had my first child, we had decided I was going to be a stay at home mom, but that decision didn't come easy as there was a LOT of sacrifice financially. 

I knew NOTHING about this business when I started. I was 30 lbs overweight from having my second son, and I was in DESPERATE need for accountability in my own life. I was not a nutritionist and I was a college drop out... Who would have thought that THAT person could have made it?? 

BUT, I had the desire to learn, and I was very DRIVEN by my husband and kids. 

And what happened shortly after that was absolutely amazing. I jumped in with both feet. I had NOTHING to lose! 

So, now it's time for me to look for people who are LIKE ME to train up to be entrepreneurs themselves. People who don't think they have a clue where to start.. I want to SHOW you how to make a 6-figure income. 

If you are wondering what traits I am looking for, they are:

- You must like to help people
- You must like working with people
- You must be open to learning
- You must want to be surrounded by positive, supportive people
- You must want to earn 6 figures
- You must think you were put on this earth to do more and make a difference in people's lives! 

I was asked, just like I am asking you, to join a fitness accountability group online, because I needed to lose 30 more lbs. I found a program that took me only 30 minutes a day, and I lost 30 lbs in 2 months of hard work and dedication to my end result

At age 27, I had found my passion. To help mama's feel confident and STRONG (not skinny) so that they can be and provide what they need to for their family. 

Fast forward to today: I have a growing & thriving business where I lead people who want to lose weight & get healthier through their own transformations, AND I mentor less-experienced coaches to do what I do. I am proud to be one of the top 2% of Beachbody Coaches! 

If this is something that you are even slightly interested in then please fill out this very short application so that we can chat more! http://bit.ly/JessOnlineCoaching

You have NOTHING to lose except your BIG DREAMS! 

xoxo, Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment